Saturday, June 30, 2007

Nostalgic memories of Worklife

19th June, 2007

15th June was my last day at offish, as I was about to embark on a academic voyage for the next two years. It was like, I was ending everything that was good and fun, in anticipation of something better. There is no guarantee that whatever becomes of the future, will be better than what I had already in my hands. But still human beings take such seemingly stupid steps. That was eczhaktly my state of mind in those days ...

My typical worklife was as follows: Go anytime to offish. Finish your work. Then one has loads of time to do TP. We used to go for movies anytime during the week. We used to play LAN games like AOE, AOM, Warcraft and CS for as along as we could. We all had no insecurity in terms of money or work. Cannot summarize the past 2 years in tonnes of literature. It was one of the best times in my life.

My exit from the company was also pleasant for me. I got praises from everyone for my work. I never believed that I was making substantial contribution to my team, but when it was the time for me to leave, I was made realized. On the personal front, I hope the friends tht I made along the journey do not forget me. I dont know how well I will be able to live upto their expectations, but one thing I am sure of is, I will have a special place for them in my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home