Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Breaking the routine ... meeting people

5th April, 2006

I was kind of bored of the routine life. So I decided to complete some work and then roam around the Pune roads to peep into the city life. Daily I get to see some 10 faces and talk to not more than 5 people. But this day was different, I was roaming in an unknown territory, asking for directions to people. The place where I wanted to reach was clear but the path was not. This is not true for my life. I can see many clear paths that could lead to different goals, but I do not know where I want to go :(. Senti-stuff apart, I was really feeling very light and happy, meeting people. I must have talked to more than 25 people, I gave lift to 3 people who made a mutually benefitting travel with me.

As the day dawned I decided to get back to my nest. So I decided to have a hair cut. This time I wanted it to be different. I went to a very shady looking barber shop. The barber experience was also great ... see the next blog.

To summarize I had a great refreshing day when I got to peep into the city life and forget about the monotonous routine which has no glamour in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home